<body> <body>

Monday, June 05, 2006 @3:26 PM

Photos from Sat.. I still have photos from Sun, I'll post tmr.

At the bus terminal, waiting for the bus to eat Bak Kut Teh!

Snap shots from home..

At the BKT shop.



After that, I went to band prac already.

During band prac.

Der sort of destroyed the drumset.


Bra the drummer cum guitarist.


The violinist. - MQ!


The pianist cum guitarist. - Tab!


The back up singers. - LR and Char! =)




Random pictures with everyone.
I don't know why everyone has more than one musical talent. I don't even have any! BOOHOOHOO. Why why why?! I'm key deaf and tone deaf. hahhahaha.

Mel's BBQ


Food.






Mel and I.

It's been about 2 years since we saw each other. I'm amazed that not only we didn't feel awkward meeting up, in fact, we had a lot to say to each other! =D

*

I don't really have the mood to blog a lot now. Blogger kept hanging on my the whole day. Sigh. I'll post on Liru's bday tmr. =) Keep your eyes here! See ya ppl!


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ** ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
& PROFILE

Charlene Rachel Lee
28 Dec
Msn/Email:charach@gmail.com

& LOVES

.ANDY.
.ANN.
.BOON BIN.
.BRYAN.
.CINDY.
.ISAAC.
.JIAN LONG.
.JOCE.
.KAIMIN.
.KAY.
.LOI.
.LYDIA.
.MEI QING.
.ROY.
.RUOHAN.
.SALTSHAKERS.
.SARAH.
.SHA.
.SHU TING.
.SOKYIN.
.TAB.
.VON JIE.
.WEI HAO.
.WOODY.
.YVONNE.

& SPEAK